& Safety Policy.
Health and Safety Policy Statement – October 2020
Complete Detection Systems (CDS) understands its moral and legal obligation to provide a safe and healthy working environment for colleagues and any others who may be affected by our work. We have documented our systems to demonstrate how we meet our legal obligations and best practice for a company our size operating in this industry. The documentation follows ISO45001:2018 which is currently seen as best practice.
It is the aim of CDS to provide safe and healthy working conditions for all its colleagues and to ensure that it does not carry out its activities in a way it may affect the safety or health of others such as customers, suppliers, contractors or members of the public.
The objectives of the company’s Health and Safety Policy are:
- To provide standards of health, safety and welfare which comply fully with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 as amended and all relevant statutory provisions.
- To maintain a safe and healthy workplace and safe systems and methods of work.
- To comply with all statutory requirements relating to the environment and will conduct its business in an environmentally considerate manner.
- To protect colleagues and others, including the public, from foreseeable hazards whilst on Company premises or on Company business.
- To provide colleagues with information, instruction, training and supervision they need to work safely.
- To develop safety awareness amongst staff.
- To make staff aware of their individual responsibility to take all reasonable care for the safety of themselves and others and to co-operate with the management in matters of safety.
- To make arrangements for the periodic review of safety in workplaces and methods of working and the implementation of any corrective action necessary and to encourage full and effective consultation with staff on safety and environmental matters.
The above policy has the full support of the CDS Board.
Simon Abley – Managing Director