Environmental Policy Statement – October 2020
At Complete Detection Systems we recognise that we have a major role to play in improving the quality of life and the environment that we live in, working in partnership with residents, customers, colleagues and visitors.
Our policies and practices will be guided by the principles that support the ability of future generations to have access to a high quality environment in which to live and work.
We are committed to continuous improvement in all of our activities that have a significant impact on the environment.
- Improve Energy and Water conservation and management in our buildings.
- Reduce air, land, water and noise pollution from our own activities.
- Work hard to preserve, restore and enhance our office locations to make them safe, healthy and accessible for all.
- Reduce the consumption of goods and materials, avoid waste, conserve re-use or re-cycle resources as appropriate.
- Use the most environmentally responsible goods and services consistent with good performance and encourage all our partners to do the same.
- Train and educate our colleagues about their environmental responsibilities and the company’s priorities and programmes.
- Comply with all current legislation, regulation and policy commitments.
- Manage and encourage all individuals, organisations and partner, over whom we have influence, to adopt wherever practicable similar policies and practices.
We cannot stress too much the importance of co-operation from the workforce and the need for good communications at all levels in the company.
The Board commit to keep this policy under review and up to date as the business grows and evolves.
Simon Abley – Managing Director