Detection Systems Maintenance
Complete Detection Systems Ltd can maintain and service virtually all types of systems, including:
- Fire Alarm and Detection Systems
- Emergency Lighting
- Disabled Refuge
- Nurse Call
- Fixed Extinguishing Systems
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
We offer 3 main types of contract, should you require a custom contract we can tailor one that suits your needs. Please see below for the breakdown of our main contract types.
- Regular Professional Maintenance and Service
- Access to our 24 hour callout engineers
- Free assessment of coverage
- Flexible payment plans to suit your needs
- Discounted cost on upgrade of systems
- Competitive callout charges
- Free no obligation quotations on recommendations to your systems
Inclusive of all our standard contract benefit, plus:
- No callout charges
- Discount of Parts
Intermediate service is subject to the following exclusion: Parts/equipment damaged deliberately, by accident (e.g water damage), by natural causes (e.g. Lighting), faulty or damaged wiring, repair of printed circuit boards and equipment damaged as a result of negligence.
Inclusive of all standard and intermediate contract benefits, plus:
- Replacement parts included
Parts/equipment not included in this plan: Batteries, Wiring, System Panels, emergency lighting units, Nurse Call Units, PSU’s and any parts/equipment damaged deliberately, by accident (e.g. Water damage), by natural causes (e.g. Lightening) and damage as a result of negligence.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us regarding any servicing requirement and we’ll be happy to advise and give you a competitive quotation.